2024 Rosy Salon Software Scholarship Application
Deadline: October 1, 2024
Winning applicants will be notified by November 15, 2024
Rosy Salon Software, a leading provider of salon software to the industry, is proud to sponsor the Rosy Salon Software Scholarship for 2024.
A total of two (2) – $250 recipients will be chosen.
Applicants are required to complete the application in full to be considered for this scholarship. Eligibility requirements are as follows. Student applicant must:
- Be currently enrolled in a cosmetology, barber or esthetics program in the US or Canada resulting in a cosmetology, barber or esthetics license. Continuing education programs or students with an existing cosmetology, barber or esthetics license do not qualify.
- Submit a Letter of Recommendation – ask an instructor or employer to vouch for your potential with a letter of recommendation.
- Submit a resume highlighting your skills, experience and what sets you apart.
- Submit two of your best pics to show off your skills.
To show their dedication to diversity, inclusivity, and bettering the lives of others, Rosy Salon Software is awarding at least half of all scholarships to applicants from the traditional minority groups listed below:
- Hispanic or Latino: A person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin, regardless of race.
- American Indian or Alaska Native: A person having origins in any of the original peoples of North and South America (including Central America) who maintains cultural identification through tribal affiliation or community attachment.
- Asian: A person having origins in any of the original peoples of the Far East, Southeast Asia, or the Indian Subcontinent, including, for example, Cambodia, China, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Pakistan, the Philippine Islands, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- Black or African American: A person having origins in any of the black racial groups of Africa.
- Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander: A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Hawaii, Guam, Samoa, or other Pacific Islands.