Who can attend ISSE?
ISSE is open to licensed/certified beauty industry professionals, cosmetology students and instructors. Photo/copy of eligible credential is ok. Attendees MUST present photo ID and one of the following credentials:
- PBA Member or other beauty association membership card (CCA, ISPA, AACS, ABA)
- Salon/Spa business license denoting Salon/Spa ownership
- Cosmetology, Nail Technician, Esthetician, Barber or Massage Therapist license/certificate (including international licenses/certificates)
- Makeup Artist Union Card, Temptu Pro Artist Card, MAC Pro Card, Smashbox Pro Card, Make-Up Artist Pro Card, Make Up For Ever Pro Card or Inglot Pro Card
- Sally Beauty Pro Card (red), SalonCentric Card, CosmoProf PROCLUB® Card
- Cosmetology School Business or State License
- Cosmetology school valid student ID (will accept school id up to six months after graduation), hours card, active class schedule, active unofficial transcript, student enrollment form or original letter on school letterhead verifying current enrollment
- Business card from a salon/spa with your name printed on it
- Paycheck stub or W-2 form with your name and salon name imprinted
- Other appropriate license denoting you as a member of the professional beauty industry
No one will be permitted to enter the show without proper photo identification and credentials. No refunds will be issued if you are unable to provide proof of credentials.
Can unlicensed salon managers and/or employees attend the show?
Yes, provided that proof of employment by the salon is provided in the form of one of the following:
- A check stub containing the employee's name and salon name
- A business card imprinted with the employee's name and the name of the salon. Generic salon cards with a name handwritten on it will not be accepted.
- An original letter on salon letterhead signed by the salon owner and accompanied by owner's business card verifying employment. Copies will not be accepted.
Can distributors, industry suppliers or manufacturers attend the show?
Only if they are members of the Professional Beauty Association.
Can a spouse/significant other come to the show?
If you need assistance at the show, you may bring your spouse. A ticket must be purchased. As long as the last names and/or driver’s license has the same address as the credentialed attendee they may enter the show floor with you. If you feel there
are extenuating circumstances that would require you to bring someone other than your spouse/significant other. Please email an explanation to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday, January 20, 2020 to
receive the “credential exception letter“ for your guest to use as their credential along with a photo id to receive a name badge.
Do you have a school program?
Yes, restrictions apply. Only a school official can inquire about a school package. Please contact Gina Moon, email@example.com
Do members of the media get free admission?
For press approval for ISSE & NAHA, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I have to purchase an expo ticket to attend education classes?
Complimentary classes are included with your show registration and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Paid education classes are also available and are limited by the number of seats in the room. Advanced registration for these classes
is highly recommended.
How do I get my ticket after purchase?
You will receive a registration confirmation and a "final confirmation" will be sent out prior to the show. Please bring this confirmation with you to the registration counter, scan your bar code to receive your badge and wristband. Industry credential
and photo ID will be required. If you lose your confirmation, you may go back into your registration to re-send, contact the registration help desk email@example.com or call 800.310.7554 (M-F/9am-5pm
EST). You may also find your registration onsite by typing in your name at the registration counter.
Bring a cart?
No. Carts, strollers, carriages and rolling bags (including suitcases) are not permitted on the show floor. A complimentary bag check will be available at each show entrance.
Be a model?
ISSE/PBA does not hire models for the exhibiting companies.
Bring my child?
Children under the age of 16 will not be permitted on the show floor or in classrooms.
Bring my spouse/significant other?
A ticket must be purchased. As long as the last names and/or driver's license has the same address as the credentialed attendee they may enter the show floor with you. If you feel there are extenuating circumstances that would require you to bring someone
other than your spouse/significant other, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bring my camera?
No photography or videotaping of ISSE or its education classes is allowed without prior permission from Show Management.
Is there food available at the Convention Center?
Yes, food is available for purchase in both the Promenade and Arena Lobbies as well as on the show floor. There are also several restaurants as well as fast-food outlets within walking distance of the Convention Center. Weather permitting, food trucks
will be outside the convention center.
What if I need special assistance at the show?
If due to a disability, you have special needs or requirements to ensure your participation, please contact Gina Moon, email@example.com at
least four weeks prior to the show so that we may provide you with assistance options.
Where can I rent a scooter/wheelchair?
You can contact OC Medical Supply Inc., 755 N. Euclid St., Anaheim, CA 93801; P: 714-956-4690; F: 714-956-4692