Editorial/Session Stylist of the Year Rules & Regulations
Through their impact on fashion, media and culture, editorial and session hairdressers are some of the most revered stylists in the world. The NAHA Editorial Session Stylist category recognizes artists who have an extraordinary
ability to create innovative and award-winning looks for print and media.
New for 2021:
- You may provide a link to the entire shoot, in addition to three images
- Any material that is a headpiece, hair ornament or art worn on the head is not allowed
- Work must have been published between September 1, 2019 and September 1, 2020.
- Work cannot be industry specific and cannot be used to promote a beauty industry product (i.e. not an ad)
- Wigs are allowed.
- Natural and Synthetic hair extensions and hair pieces are allowed. Any material that is a headpiece, hair ornament or art worn on the head is allowed if it does not restrict viewing of the hair AND/OR is constructed out of natural or synthetic hair.
- Braids are allowed.
- May use one or more models
- Must showcase at least three unique looks
- Signed NAHA Editorial/Session Stylist of the Year Release Form
- All images must be in JPEG (.jpg) format
- Images must be 8x10 inches with a resolution of 300DPI (CMPI not accepted)
- Three Digital Tear Sheets and/or a link to the entire shoot if there were more than three images (if selected as a finalist, only three images will be included)
*NOTE: Images entered in the Editorial/Session Stylist of the Year cannot be entered into any other category.
**NOTE: Images must come from a printed or online consumer publication (NOT a trade publication)