STYLING & FINISHING
RULES & REGULATIONS
From behind the chair, to session work, to the runway, the precision and details of Styling and Finishing is a vital component of every theme, trend or look. The Styling and Finishing category honors artists who showcase mastery in creating polished
New for 2021: Any material that is a headpiece, hair ornament or art worn on the head is allowed if it does not restrict viewing of the hair AND/OR is constructed out of natural or synthetic hair.
- Images entered into this category may not be entered into the Texture category.
- Wigs are allowed.
- Natural and Synthetic hair extensions and hair pieces are allowed. (Note: Any material that is a headpiece, hair ornament or art worn on the head is allowed if it does not restrict viewing of the hair AND/OR is constructed out of natural or synthetic
- Braids are allowed.
- Must showcase three unique looks
- Signed NAHA Styling and Finishing Release Form
Effects are allowed as long as they do not hinder the judges viewing of the hair
- All images must be in JPEG (.jpg) format
- Images must be 8x10 inches with a resolution of 300DPI (CMPI not accepted)
- Three Unedited, Unretouched Images
- Three Final Images
- Retouching of the image’s color is allowed*.
- Retouching of the hair’s shape, texture or color is not allowed.