Makeup Artist of the Year
From runway, to film, to print - makeup has the ability to complete or transform an entire look, create a mood or define elegance.
Through creative application, artistry, vision and technique, the NAHA Makeup Artist of the Year category
honors the best makeup artists in the industry.
- Must showcase three unique looks
- Signed NAHA Makeup Artist of the Year Release Form
- All images must be in JPEG (.jpg) format
- Images must be 8x10 inches with a resolution of 300DPI (CMPI not accepted)
- Three Before Images* (no larger than 8MB each)
- Three Unedited, Unretouched Images
- Three Final Images
- Retouching of the image’s color is allowed**.
- Retouching of the makeup’s color or texture is not allowed.
* Before images must be taken on the same day of service.
**NOTE: Special Effects are allowed as long as they do not hinder the judges viewing of the makeup
- The total look is still important – images should be well composed.
- The makeup should ENHANCE the photo – not OVERPOWER it.
- Does the photography accentuate the model’s beauty and makeup?
- Close-up camera shots are encouraged, however not a requirement.