INSPIRING SALON OF THE YEAR RULES & REGULATIONS
The salon environment can be a place of community and belonging, a space of healing and empowerment. The best salons build a feeling of winning together when times are good—and sticking together when times are tough. The NAHA Inspiring Salon category celebrates salon culture – whether it’s your salon environment or how your salon connects to the community.Inspiring Salon Requirements:
- May be nominated or enter your salon.
- Three images that represent the salon environment/how the salon inspires stylists, clients, the community.
- Two letters of support.
- Brief description (up to 250 words) that depicts how the salon impacts its stylists, clients, the community.
- Overall impact on the salon, employees and/or community – 100%
- How has the initiative helped enhance the culture within the salon or project?
- How has the initiative delivered business benefits?
- How has it improved engagement within the salon and throughout the community?
- Is it sustainable? Will it leave a lasting legacy?