Team of the Year
RULES & REGULATIONS
Through collaboration, diversity and commitment to a common vision, leading work is often achieved by highly creative teams.
The NAHA Team of Year category honors these teams that display world-class versatility, skill, prowess and consistency.
New for 2021:Any material that is a headpiece, hair ornament or art worn on the head is allowed if it does not restrict viewing of the hair AND/OR is constructed out of natural or synthetic hair.
- Teams MUST enter under a Team Name
- Teams MUST consist of at least two (2) members
- Open to all team collaborations (excluding Manufacturer Teams*)
- Images entered into this category may not be entered into any other category.
- Wigs are allowed.
- Natural and Synthetic hair extensions and hair pieces are allowed. (Note: Any material that is a headpiece, hair ornament or art worn on the head is allowed if it does not restrict viewing of the hair AND/OR is constructed out of natural or synthetic
- Braids are allowed.
- Must showcase Five unique looks
- Signed NAHA Team of the Year Release Form
- All images must be in JPEG (.jpg) format
- Images must be 8x10 inches with a resolution of 300DPI (CMPI not accepted)
- Five Unedited, Unretouched Images
- Five Final Images
- Retouching of the image’s color is allowed**.
- Retouching of the hair’s shape, texture or color is not allowed.
- Technical Skill 50%
- Cohesive Collection 20%
- Creativity 30%
*Manufacturer sponsored, or Campaign-branded teams are prohibited
**Special Photographic Effects are
allowed as long as they do not hinder the judges viewing of the hair.