Makeup Artist of the Year Rules & Regulations
From runway, to film, to print - makeup has the ability to complete or transform an entire look, create a mood or define elegance. Through creative application, artistry, vision and technique, the NAHA Makeup Artist of the
Year category honors the best makeup artists in the industry.
Makeup Artist of the Year – Model Requirements:
- Must showcase three unique looks
- Signed NAHA Makeup Artist of the Year Release Form
Makeup Artist of the Year – Image Requirements:
- All images must be in JPEG (.jpg) format
- Images must be 8x10 inches with a resolution of 300DPI (CMPI not accepted)
- Three Unedited, Unretouched Images
- Three Final Images
- Retouching of the image’s color is allowed*.
- Retouching of the makeup’s color or texture is not allowed.
- Technical Skill 50%
- Cohesive Collection 20%
- Creativity 30%
*Special Photographic Effects are allowed as long as they do not hinder the judges viewing of the makeup