Educator of the Year
RULES & REGULATIONS
They’re mentors and teachers. They influence trends through innovative methods and techniques. They cultivate excellence and change lives.
The NAHA Educator of the Year category recognizes those who make significant contributions toward elevating the industry’s professional standards of excellence, honoring those who inspire, lead and teach us to be the best at all we do.
- May be recommended or enter yourself.
- Three images that best represent you educating/presenting
- 30 second video of you educating/presenting
- Up to 90 second introduction video that helps judges get to know you, your passion for educating, why you chose the beauty industry, why you should be selected as a finalist, etc.
- Two letters of support (up to 100 words each)
NOTE: Previous winners of this category are not eligible to enter.