COVID-19 has had a devastating impact on the community. To keep salon jobs in the economy and keep salons operating after COVID restrictions are lifted, with support from Wurwand Foundation, PBA Foundation has created a recovery fund that provides grants
to salon owners struggling because of COVID-19. Grants awarded will vary between $5K and $15K depending on the size of the business.
Grant application is open to
- US based salons
- Employee-based salons that employ between 2-20 w-2 employees
- Salon established on or before February 1, 2019
- Salons with only one location
- Salons with a net profit of at least 5% in 2019
- Funds are limited and we expect to receive a large number of applications. Not everyone who applies will receive funding.
- Applications will be reviewed at the application close, and applicants will be notified of the status of their application within eight weeks.
- For your application to be considered, you MUST complete all the requested fields accurately.
- Eligible applications will be funded with a lottery system to ensure that all eligible applicants have an equal chance of receiving aid.
- This is a grant, not a loan.
- Grant recipients agree to have their story used for marketing and promotion purposes.
- Do not submit multiple applications. Duplicates slow down the process for everyone and those submitting multiple applications will be disqualified.
- If you do not qualify for this grant opportunity, please consider applying for the PBA COVID-19 Relief Fund instead.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND
Please do NOT follow up on your application, we will reach out to you if we need additional information and will do our best to process applications in a timely manner.
We are in this together as we are Connected
by Passion. United by Beauty.