Makeup Artist of the Year Rules & Regulations
From runway, to film, to print - makeup has the ability to complete or transform an entire look, create a mood or define elegance.
Through creative application, artistry, vision and technique, the NAHA Makeup Artist of the Year category
honors the best makeup artists in the industry.
Makeup Artist of the Year – Model Requirements:
- Must showcase three unique looks
- Signed NAHA Makeup Artist of the Year Release Form
Makeup Artist of the Year – Image Requirements:
- All images must be in JPEG (.jpg) format
- Images must be 8x10 inches with a resolution of 300DPI (CMPI not accepted)
- Three Before Images* (no larger than 8MB each)
- Three Unedited, Unretouched Images
- Three Final Images
- Retouching of the image’s color is allowed**.
- Retouching of the makeup’s color or texture is not allowed.
* Before images must be taken on the same day of service.
**NOTE: Special Effects are allowed as long as they do not hinder the judges viewing of the makeup
- The total look is still important – images should be well composed.
- The makeup should ENHANCE the photo – not OVERPOWER it.
- Does the photography accentuate the model’s beauty and makeup?
- Close-up camera shots are encouraged, however not a requirement.