Business of One Membership
Supporting Our Industry
A PBA membership is more than just benefits. You’re also supporting and protecting our industry by empowering us to advocate on behalf of beauty professionals by taking action against deregulation bills, fighting to give salon owners access to the federal FICA tax tip legislation, and more.
Access to Virtual Care
With your Business of One Membership, there’s no need to take time off work to go see a doctor! You have FREE access to the virtual health services you need, from check-ups and urgent needs to mental health appointments without disrupting your day. Call or video chat with health professionals at any time of day from wherever you are. Enjoy low copays for virtual urgent care and mental health services and extended access for the entire family, including dependents.
Access Health Insurance
If you don’t have health insurance, we have partnered with providers to help guide you in the decision-making process, making it easier to understand and compare plans. The pricing for these services is one of the lowest you will find on the market. Including:
- Health insurance access with low copays
- Affordable dental, vision, and prescription plans
- Childcare, homecare, and pet insurance options
PBA partnered with Schedulicity, the most-loved scheduling app for beauty professionals. Schedulicity provides:
- A smart scheduling system
- Complete control of your calendar with booking policies
- Email marketing tools to grow your business and connect with clients
- Payment processing for pre-payments, deposits and on-site transactions
- Notifications and reminders to reduce no-shows
Use Schedulicity for free for your first year when processing payments through Schedulicity Pay.
Even More Perks
Your PBA benefits don’t end there! You also have access to:
- PBA’s online library of on-demand learning
- Exclusive savings from PBA Partners like L’Oreal, Wella, UPS, and more
- Industry discounts to PBA and partnered events
- Pro Beauty Lifestyle Discounts for restaurants, theme parks, and services
FEATURED BUSINESS OF ONE MEMBERS
Being in the beauty business has been a dream; staying in the beauty business is due in part to being a member of NCA/PBA since 1996. This membership has fostered a feeling of esprit de corps with others in the industry, inspiring camaraderie, confidence, and competence through education, consistency, and practice.
The best part about being part of the PBA, is the fact that they do everything to help everyone in the beauty industry from insurance to trade shows to all kinds of education. They’re there to help they were there to guide, and they were there to lead all of us to be the best and most professional respected person in the industry.
PBA has amazing customer service and so much support! I love the new telehealth that is available to us independent stylists.
Join Your Association
Professional Beauty Association provides tools and resources to ELEVATE, UNITE and SERVE the beauty industry and the professionals who improve people’s lives. We advocate for our industry to PROTECT our interests and GROW our businesses. Questions on memberships? Contact our membership team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 480.455.3460.