Team of the Year
RULES & REGULATIONS
Through collaboration, diversity and commitment to a common vision, leading work is often achieved by highly creative teams.
The NAHA Team of Year category honors these teams that display world-class versatility, skill, prowess and consistency.
Team of the Year – General Guidelines:
- Teams MUST enter under a Team Name
- Teams MUST consist of at least two (2) hair professionals
- Open to all team collaborations (excluding Manufacturer Teams*)
- Images entered into this category may not be entered into any other category.
*NOTE: Manufacturer sponsored, or Campaign-branded teams are prohibited.
Team of the Year – Stylist Guidelines:
- Wigs are allowed.
- Natural and Synthetic hair extensions and hair pieces are allowed. (Note: Any material that is a headpiece, hair ornament or art worn on the head is allowed only if it does not restrict viewing of the hair AND/OR is constructed out of natural or synthetic hair)
Team of the Year – Model Requirements:
- Must showcase Five unique looks
- Signed NAHA Team of the Year Release Form
Team of the Year – Image Requirements:
- All images must be in JPEG (.jpg) format
- Images must be 8x10 inches with a resolution of 300DPI (CMPI not accepted)
- Five Before Images*
- Five Unedited, Unretouched Images
- Five Final Images
- Retouching of the image’s color is allowed**.
- Retouching of the hair’s shape, texture or color is not allowed.
*NOTE: Before images must be taken on the same day of service. If using a wig, before images may be taken on a mannequin head or on your model.
**NOTE: Special Photographic Effects are allowed as long as they do not hinder the judges viewing of the hair
- Collections should demonstrate the harmony between world-class hairdressing and teamwork.
- Consider the continuity of all images within the collection.
- Is the hair consistent with the theme?
- Color work should complement the cut.