Jan 6, 2020, 15:00 PM
User Not Found
The Professional Beauty Association launches a new award for the 2020 NAHAs. Do you have what it takes to share the NAHA stage with the best of the best?
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
January 6, 2020 (Scottsdale, AZ) - The Professional Beauty Association (PBA) is excited to announce a new category for the upcoming 31st annual North American Hairstyling Awards (NAHA), the top hair, makeup, and nail competition in North America and the premiere platform for beauty professionals to push the boundaries and bring their artistic vision to life. To celebrate this artistry, NAHA has created a new category for the 2020 show, called the #NAHAMoment Award.
#NAHAMoment introduces a new way for licensed beauty professionals to have their best 2019 work celebrated at NAHA 2020. Simply share what you’ve created across either hair, makeup, or nails, whether it’s avant garde or in the salon; anything goes. Between Jan 3-13, 2020, upload your best 2019 NAHA-inspired work to your public Instagram account, and tag both #NAHAmoment2020 and #iamlicensed to enter for consideration.
Specific entry details below:
- To enter, licensed beauty professionals can post their best 2019 NAHA inspired work on Instagram, January 3-January 13, 2020 and tag both #NAHAMoment2020 and #iamlicensed.
- Instagram account needs to be public.
- You must be a licensed beauty professional to enter.
- Submission image must be from 2019.
- The Professional Beauty Association will narrow down entries to those that fit within the entry parameters and then send to the NAHA Committee for review.
- The NAHA Committee will select 5 finalists and one winner.
- On Jan 17th, 2020, the PBA team will message each of the finalists via Instagram and post the five finalists on the @probeautyassoc Instagram page/website at 12pm PST.
- Each finalist will receive an invitation for the show, along with 2 NAHA tickets.
- Will be announced on stage at NAHA and receive a special #NAHAmoment award on January 25th, 2020.
The Live NAHA event kicks off with a red carpet reception from 6-8 pm, followed by the awards ceremony from 8-10:30 pm on January 25, 2020 at the Long Beach Convention Center Terrace Theater in Los Angeles County.
Tickets are on sale at probeauty.org/naha, with special packages exclusively available to Professional Beauty Association members. The awards ceremony will also stream online at www.nahalive.com. For more information, please visit probeauty.org/naha; get inspired and learn more about the most prestigious night in beauty.
For media credentials, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Order byNewest on top Oldest on top